Moving house

Stormy

I am moving again :) me and rob are moving to a place called knottingley which is west Yorkshire around 20 mins from Leeds (where he works) so alot better for his job as at the moment he drives over an hour to work both ways!

The house is a 4 bed detached with views of the canal. Nothing is going to be build in front of it so we won't ever lose that view.

We will have a garage which rob wanted :)

The garden is a nice size plenty of room for the dogs and fully secure. The bottom of the fence has a slight gap but I have asked for this to be sorted which is being done this week :D

I havnt put any pics of bedrooms or living room as there's nothing in them atm!

One bedroom is quite small so making it into an office, the other two spare rooms are big one is going to be a guest room and the other a games room. The master bedroom is big with an ensuite.

We have a big shopping centre which includes xscape the big indoor ski place less than 10 mins down the road!

Knottingley itself seems really nice with everything you need including great places to walk the dogs :)

So yeah we should complete end of this month hopefully! Excited :D

front of house 99aa2131.jpg

Kitchen

cfd338bc.jpg

Patio doors from kitchen to garden (there are also patio doors from the living room to)

04909b59.jpg

View from living room window

7a5ce20c.jpg

View from spare bedroom

9e60a452.jpg

Garden which wraps around the house

9c6fe22c.jpg

cd37ee0a.jpg

862c3033.jpg

19d60bf0.jpg

And this is what I get to walk around :) there is pathways around and pathways into what looks like more of a foresty area to walk but havnt explored that bit yet.

e979f5bc.jpg

a6def57f.jpg

a6d71a61.jpg

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have to say mate... I'm a little jealous. The place looks spot on I bet you can't wait to move in!!

Nope cant wait and obviously we wont need to move for a long long time! Started looking for furniture etc as going from a 2 bed to a 4 bed with loads more space we dont have enough furniture etc to fill it lol.

I have decided to make the upstairs of the house a dog free zone there will be a stair gate going on the stairs to stop them from going up they both sleep downstairs as it is anyway so it wont be any different to them except they wont be able to get up there atall. Crates will be going in the kitchen and both dogs are great in their crates now, when we went to look at the house both days we went we ended up out for 7 hours (they wouldnt normally be crated this long) but both were absolutely fine no mess atall just happy to see us when back :D and this is shocking considering Shadow used to hate crates and would break out of them alot now he doesnt even try :D

Will be a great area for husky meets ;)

Wow! Wow! WOW! Thats awesome! Hope you have an easy move :D

You wanna find me and sparks a house next? LMAO!

You should add 'moving' to your expertise though :P

Lol well hopefully i wont be moving again for a long time! We didnt go to look to buy it just all felt right the area the house everything!

I HATE moving though its hard work lol I do however like shopping for new things :D :D :D

Lol well hopefully i wont be moving again for a long time! We didnt go to look to buy it just all felt right the area the house everything!

I HATE moving though its hard work lol I do however like shopping for new things :D :D :D

Hopefully not, you've moved loads this year! haha

its a brilliant find, the house found you it seems :)

shopping for new house stuff is AWESOME! :D lmao

I wont be having more huskies 2 is all i can walk im afraid! Definately a great place to invite other husky owners over etc and obv plenty of room for people to stay over also!

I will more than likely have a housewarming party no idea when though!

Spoken to the bank today and apparently we may not complete till mid october (if rob stays with the same mortgage company) so spoken to a financial adviser who is great and hes looking into other options and getting back to rob in the morning :D As october is over 2 months away!!

On another note someone probably coming to view this house soon so starting to tidy it all up!!!