Moving house

Stormy

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nice. I can see the Huskies getting bizzy with that lawn. :)

Now maybe you can settle. Put down roots.

However don't be tempted to move again when the locals stop going

"Oooooh and Awwww" every time you're out with the Huskies.

The glamour will wear off in a year or two :P

haha i actually prefer to be left alone when im out walking the dogs anyway :) but as far as im aware there are no huskies on the whole estate so far lol there are alot of dogs though so sure shadow and skye will make some doggy friends!

I am already prepared to lose the lawn though neither of mine dig (though skye might start at some point never know!) its her wee that ruins it! So trying to prevent that somehow!

Storm, try and add 5ml apple cider vinegar to their water - Micah used to kill our grass too until we added the acv. Not all dogs like it though, but it is worth a try.

To be honest i think she will eat it she eats anything!! Do i get this from any supermarket? I am guessing its different to normal vinegar lol.

Good news all! Mortgage all approved and sorted so we will be moving in 3rd September :) would've been the 31st of August but Robs away a couple of nights at a conference with work and his parents are also away so im at his parents for 2 nights dog sitting lol