Grr some drivers!

MollynDiesel

Was stuck in traffic coming out of tesco car park because of an accident on a road near tesco. So was absolute chaos coming in or out of tesco. We were in the que to come out waiting patiently because we cant go anywhere and neither could anyone else so what could we do?

Suddenly some Jerk behind starts beeping and revving his car! Clearly we were waiting there for our health! :angry:

Well he got a few hand gestures from me :redface1:

Then when we finally got out mum made sure we let loads of people out from the next few rows just to bug him more (revenge runs in the family it seems)

When we got to the end of the road we were going 1 way and he was going another so when he was next to us he got another couple of hand gestures from me!

I have horrible road rage and i dont even drive yet :S

Just really hate it when people start beeping and getting annoyed when theres nothing anyone can do! Shall we all just move out the way for his majesty? Err NO!

Ok rant over :) :cookies:

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I did the same thing one day and they followed me home no problem I thought and they drove off the day after I had 4 slashed tyres.....:@

Would you do the same again if you woke to 4 slashed tyres in the morning I don't think so :(

Wish someone had told me this before I give someone the bird :(

Haha. I only have road rage when I see people that don't follow the law. I get so aggravated when I'm going the speed limit and people are going very fast past me. Because of that I end up speeding just so they can't pass me. Pretty fun to an extent :D..

Hand gestures though.. My dad said if you react badly to other people, you're just as bad. But heck with that. They're just stupid ppl gotta deal with tons of them here.

I did the same thing one day and they followed me home no problem I thought and they drove off the day after I had 4 slashed tyres.....:@

Would you do the same again if you woke to 4 slashed tyres in the morning I don't think so :(

Wish someone had told me this before I give someone the bird :(

I wish they had followed me home so i could have a proper word at them and ask why the hell they thought acting that immature was ok...

But i understand what you mean

Haha. I only have road rage when I see people that don't follow the law. I get so aggravated when I'm going the speed limit and people are going very fast past me. Because of that I end up speeding just so they can't pass me. Pretty fun to an extent :D..

Hand gestures though.. My dad said if you react badly to other people, you're just as bad. But heck with that. They're just stupid ppl gotta deal with tons of them here.

I know reacting like that probably isnt acceptable, but i think getting out and knocking on his window to have a chat with him may have ended worse haha

Was stuck in traffic coming out of tesco car park because of an accident on a road near tesco. So was absolute chaos coming in or out of tesco. We were in the que to come out waiting patiently because we cant go anywhere and neither could anyone else so what could we do?

Suddenly some Jerk behind starts beeping and revving his car! Clearly we were waiting there for our health! :angry:

Well he got a few hand gestures from me :redface1:

Then when we finally got out mum made sure we let loads of people out from the next few rows just to bug him more (revenge runs in the family it seems)

When we got to the end of the road we were going 1 way and he was going another so when he was next to us he got another couple of hand gestures from me!

I have horrible road rage and i dont even drive yet :S

Just really hate it when people start beeping and getting annoyed when theres nothing anyone can do! Shall we all just move out the way for his majesty? Err NO!

Ok rant over :) :cookies:

Lol,Hmmm,just let me know roughly when you think you might start learning to drive then..!??( and where exactly that you live!!):rolleyes:

haha saw your status about this on FB, i totally know what you mean, i don't drive but i feel bouts of road rage, one time i had it proper bad and this man was ranting and raving at us then cut us up, like you we was stuck coming out the carpark at chester's tesco and couldn't move, i admit i said a few bad words back to him, my mum just sat there and told me to shut up and be quiet aha she was the one driving and i was the one who ended up with the road rage

haha saw your status about this on FB, i totally know what you mean, i don't drive but i feel bouts of road rage, one time i had it proper bad and this man was ranting and raving at us then cut us up, like you we was stuck coming out the carpark at chester's tesco and couldn't move, i admit i said a few bad words back to him, my mum just sat there and told me to shut up and be quiet aha she was the one driving and i was the one who ended up with the road rage

Haha that sounds exactly like me! lol

I will admit i have anger problems and when im angry i dont always think about what i say before i say it. But i guess thats what growing up is for :)

To be honest, I get creeped out when my dad starts giving people hand gestures when driving. Or when he does that thing that's been mentioned with not letting people going over the limit overtake you... to be fair, I think there are plenty of idiots on the road but no need to respond.

As you never know what they can do after that - at some point my dad actually had somebody get out of their car and start punching our car at a train crossing (as the doors were locked and he couldn't open them). That creeped me out alright!

So if I could actually drive, I would refrain from doing that... I really don't want crazy people following me or doing that sort of thing!

And the most important thing: make sure you always have your doors locked lol!

To be honest, I get creeped out when my dad starts giving people hand gestures when driving. Or when he does that thing that's been mentioned with not letting people going over the limit overtake you... to be fair, I think there are plenty of idiots on the road but no need to respond.

As you never know what they can do after that - at some point my dad actually had somebody get out of their car and start punching our car at a train crossing (as the doors were locked and he couldn't open them). That creeped me out alright!

So if I could actually drive, I would refrain from doing that... I really don't want crazy people following me or doing that sort of thing!

And the most important thing: make sure you always have your doors locked lol!

I rarely get THAT angry tbh, its just because he didnt just beep once, he kept doing it then started revving his car. If it was 1 beep i would've shrugged it off. But he carried on doing it. I know its not good to react to it but people like that bug me

but i'll remember to lock the doors next time :)