Grr some drivers!

MollynDiesel

Following on from various comments made here,

1, I hate idiots that pull out in front of you then proceed to let everyone & anyone out from side roads. If you want to be a knight of the road, get out of the way, let me get to where I'm going & you can do what you want. Doing it to pee of the person behind you isn't clever :rolleyes:

2, People who speed up to stop someone overtaking are IDIOTS! I once had this happen to me & I nearly got killed! I was in 60mph with a car in front driving at 40mph, a long line of cars behind us. I started to overtake on a clear stretch of road & the prat accelerated, just enough so I couldn't get past him.

The car that had been behind me had pulled forward to where I'd been, so I couldn't slot back in behind him, by this time an artic wagon was coming towards me. I had nowhere to go. I ended up cutting up the car that was trying to stop me getting past.

It was that or have a head-on with an artic! I felt like stopping & smashing his face in for that 'clever' trick! He's lucky I didn't! :@

3, people these days seem to think it's wrong or illegal to actually overtake?! They regularly drive down a local 60mph stretch of road at 30mph & beep/gesture at you when you have the audacity to overtake them because you actually want to do the speed limit?! I'm not talking stupid overtaking, I mean, mirror, signal & manoeuvre, on a clear road!

4, idiots who sound their horn at anything they don't like? Give them a friendly wave, pees them off more than flipping the bird :P

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic