Introducing... A new member of the family!!!

shellbateman

We have been fostering a SHWA boy for a couple of weeks now and after he has got over his neutering I just can't bring myself to let him go... He has been passed here and there through his short life going into 5 different homes, being given up on for his tiny issues (barking and crying as never been walked!!!) and I finally made the descision he is staying!

Say hello to our newest rescue Storm!!!!!!!!!!!!!:clap::clap:

100_3888-1.jpg

Too cool for this

100_3894.jpg

Nanny and Grandad's adventure walks

100_3883.jpg

Zzzzzzzz's

We were thinking of re-naming him as I know a lot of Storms, but I can't decide on any names (he doesn't know his at the moment so perfect time). My mom says Snowy and in Snowy and Tintin... I do like but can I bring myself to call out "Sammy, Snowy" when we are out for walkies? :P Any ideas?!?

Well done on making the decision to keep him.

Awwwwww, what a cutie :up:

Good for you! :D Glad to hear he won't have to adjust to another home! Name: Maybe Stratus after the cloud?

Oooooww, that's different... I like it, although it reminds me of the wrestler:lolman: but still I might test drive that one.

I like Frost too, however, I have to be careful if it rhymes with or has anything which might remind my mom of a song she will sing it for the rest of our lives!!!!!

Oooooww, that's different... I like it, although it reminds me of the wrestler:lolman: but still I might test drive that one.

I like Frost too, however, I have to be careful if it rhymes with or has anything which might remind my mom of a song she will sing it for the rest of our lives!!!!!

Hmmm never know....better not even think of a song or Rhyme then!

he is beautiful, whats he like as a dog, i first thought of names to do with his colour, but found the best way to give them a name is the ones that roll of the tongue when your not thinking about it.

Parkers name was because we kept calling him nosey parker lol

he is beautiful, whats he like as a dog, i first thought of names to do with his colour, but found the best way to give them a name is the ones that roll of the tongue when your not thinking about it.

Parkers name was because we kept calling him nosey parker lol

He is such a friendly little guy, when I first visited him to collect him from his home he was manic. He was constantly barking and crying, head butting and breaking stair gates, ripping holes in the fences outside so was expecting him to be hard work. When he finally came to me (he was too loud for a foster...) he was golden, likes his talking but nothing worse than my first girl and that's his lot. Very cheeky, especially with Sam, but I could just munch him.

Ahha, that's quite good. Sam grew into his name, came to us with it and suits him so much.

He is adorable!! How about Nimbus? That's what I wanted to name my husky if it was a boy but I ended up taking a girl instead :)

Nimbus is basically the cloud nimbo stratus, and the really fast cloud used in Dragon Ball Z (yes, I'm a fan :$), which fits a husky quite perfectly!