Sponsored event

Val (Zebedee)

Have you, are you or would you do a sponsored event? A work colleague is cycling the length of the Leeds - Liverpool canal today & tomorrow to raise money for the Hospice who looked after his Mum in the last weeks of her life earlier this year. We are encouraging him in the office as it is 127 miles along a very muddy, stony and at times very narrow towpath. He is no Bradley Wiggans but he has been training for the last 5 months with his brother who is doing it with him. They have been getting up & going out at 4am every weekday morning before work. He had 4 punctures in the first 20 miles this morning and had fallen off 3 times due to tree roots etc on the paths & now his brakes are broken and the bike is not very well, so he needs so see if he can repair it before tomorrow for Day 2 (or use his old rickety one!) OUCH!!So, what daring or extreme feats have you done (solo plane jump like our [MENTION=1]Marc[/MENTION] )? Is there something you would like to do (wing walk like our [MENTION=430]valkyries[/MENTION] )?

not done anything other than a 10k walk a few years back but my brother went round all the coastline of Britain last year on his late daughters little 125 motorbike - over 8000 miles covered. Next year he is planning on going to Russia on the same bike via Norway.

I have done the samaria gorge challenge in Crete ( it nearly killed me lol ) https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=samaria+gorge&hl=en&safe=off&prmd=imvns&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=fy4hULqEGOb80QWiw4CwDA&sqi=2&ved=0CHcQsAQ&biw=1163&bih=543

And this time next year I have a lot of training to do because we are doing the http://www.thethreepeakschallenge.co.uk/

I am also doing snowden at the end of this month :)

Oh yeah and going to walk round the lake tonight lol

I don't a sponsored walk for cancer research around Cardiff...

Would never get in one of those small planes let alone jump out of one lol

Sent from my GT-I9100

Actually I gotta admit the planes dont feel as safe as after Id jumped out of it LOL

i would like to do an open water swim....... and being ex armed forces the obvious charity is help for heroes...... i would also like to do something with dogs and rig some day but that wont be for a few years yet.... (need the dog and the rig first lol) x