HeadLite Collars

Michelle Melsom

I absolutely love this collar I got for Marius I was just thinking about it again today when I changed my profile picture yesterday. A friend of mine from Ontario makes them :D Actually you might remember her from the Fido contest her huskies name is Piper "the shark husky" Anywho I thought I made a post about this before but I don't see it. It makes it easy to see you and your dog at night and works as a flashlight Marius will light up a whole path at night with his collar and I don't end up tripping over as much haha. The battery life is very long and the quality of the collar is great, its got a metal buckle that actually has the head lights logo carved into it. Another great part about them is that search and rescue team are using them :D

post-5415-13586064274145_thumb.jpg

post-5415-13586064275579_thumb.jpg

post-5415-13586064273366_thumb.jpg

post-5415-13586064274897_thumb.jpg

We used to have a yellow reflective collar for Echo that had blinking red LEDs in it.

But nowhere near as bright as that one.

Michelle! Thanks for the shout out for Head-Lites on the forum, we really appreciate it! (great photos of Marius by the way!)

Wow, what a whirl wind 2012... we're very sorry for being absent on Husky Owners since the Fido contest. Our poor Piper had medical issues this year so it's kept us on our toes. She's finally out of the woods and on the road to recovery. We started making these LED collars for Piper because she kept destroying the ones we bought on Ebay (similar to the one Ron posted). My husband, typical, scoffed, and said "I can do better", so here we are... Maybe someday we'll sell enough collars to pay off Piper's vet bills ;)

PS: to our UK friends - we have a collars in Dorset so we are beginning to hop across the pond!

post-2915-13586064672397_thumb.jpg