Hard choice indeed

GHOST R1D3R

Bike first, tattoo later.

Your dogs will love you for the run with the bike

but they will never even understand the tattoo.

What tattoo? Eddie the Trooper from your avatar?

One day but not yet cos i want it to cover my back with eddie montage

Bike first, tattoo later.

Your dogs will love you for the run with the bike

but they will never even understand the tattoo.

One day she will run with me but she is just coming up to 6 months so at the moment the bike is for me

One day but not yet cos i want it to cover my back with eddie montage

One day she will run with me but she is just coming up to 6 months so at the moment the bike is for me

ah. . . but that gives you six months to get fit enough to give her a good run :P

Sorry, I don't know your weather but how much use will you get from the bike for now? Here, the season is probably half over so at this point, I would wait until next year. Plus if you wait on the bike, you never know if you will find a good deal down the road. That said, I have waited (and am currently waiting) months for a tattoo. sigh. Right now, my money is all going towards Vet bills. A month from now, which one will make you happier? Tough decision.

Sorry, I don't know your weather but how much use will you get from the bike for now? Here, the season is probably half over so at this point, I would wait until next year. Plus if you wait on the bike, you never know if you will find a good deal down the road. That said, I have waited (and am currently waiting) months for a tattoo. sigh. Right now, my money is all going towards Vet bills. A month from now, which one will make you happier? Tough decision.

We don't have a season over here its more like a week LOL. Think your right though maybe i should wait till the winter plus the bikes should be cheaper in the cold and might be able to grab a bargain plus when my insurance cash comes through i will have another 200-300 to spend. Might get the tattoo done and pick up a cheapo bike and progress with that till the winter then pick up a decent bike