The most bizarre thing I've ever bought.

flyingspanner

That's fantastic - Micah would love her Dad to come home with that :) When he goes fishing she goes crazy when he gets home because she can smell the bait and fish - but he is strictly catch and release, so nothing for the huskies :(

That's fantastic - Micah would love her Dad to come home with that :) When he goes fishing she goes crazy when he gets home because she can smell the bait and fish - but he is strictly catch and release, so nothing for the huskies :(

He could bring home the huskies any leftover bait! They love it, dead or alive!

Well, Storm is currently chomping her way through the first head (whilst Juneau picks up the scraps) and seems to be enjoying it.

I offered her one this morning but she wasn't keen, she is a fussy bugger though, I think it's a textural thing, but having frozen them she's perfectly happy.

Looks like she's not so sure about the Gills though, :eek:

Edit:

No, the Gills have gone too, looks like I've tapped in to another good source for quality dog food :yahoo:

Edited by flyingspanner