Galena Creek's Dream Keeper 'Tiko'

HuskyMom09

Galena Creek's Dream Keeper 'Tiko'

Owned by Susan Callahan

Grand Sire to my Kaniska's Ashen Hotshot Denali

Sire to my Galena Creek's Born Of Fire At Keahi 'Kenna' and Galena Creek's She's On Fire At Keahi 'Enya'

At 4 years old taking a 5pt Major at a Specialty Show in WA

post-6615-13586064523281_thumb.jpg

Tiko at 8 years old, returning after many years out of the ring to claim his title.

post-6615-13586064523755_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Galena Creek's Dream Keeper "Tiko" has earned Winners Dog for a 4 pt Major 8-18-2012 under breeder judge Mr. V A Harvey. Tiko just returned to the show ring after being injured in a car accident leaving the Boise Id show in 2007, and now at almost 9 years of age he just needs 1 pt for his Ch. We are beyond pleased by the progress that handler Soni Jager has made in re-conditioning him. Tiko is owned by Susan Callahan, Naomi Hinkle, and Carol Broadhurst.

He is stunning and such a gorgeous colour :)

His coat is still out of condition, but his handler is doing amazing work turning him around :) The last judge he was under said even with damaged coat and missing a piece of ear he was still the best dog in the ring that day. So very proud of our papa!

His coat is still out of condition, but his handler is doing amazing work turning him around :) The last judge he was under said even with damaged coat and missing a piece of ear he was still the best dog in the ring that day. So very proud of our papa!

Aww i bet you are proud and it shows in your own huskies who are all so stunning and i love seeing your pictures :)

Aww i bet you are proud and it shows in your own huskies who are all so stunning and i love seeing your pictures :)

Thank you very much :)

Word is just now trickling in from Redmond OR Working Dog Specialty that our papa Tiko has FINISHED his AKC Championship with his third Major win in a row! We could not be more thrilled for him, his owners, and representing the family line a strong way!!

Some recent pics of the handsome Tiko from last weekend's show :)

post-6615-13586069320192_thumb.jpg

post-6615-13586069318981_thumb.jpg

CH Galena Creek's Dream Keeper 'Tiko' (left) is sire to GCH-CH Galena Crk's On Fire At Kaniska (right) who is sire to GCH-CH Kaniska's Kauz For Kamotion At Talkeetna (middle). Quite the impressive family legacy :)

post-6615-13586069315512_thumb.jpg

post-6615-13586069316937_thumb.jpg

post-6615-13586069318001_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...