Exciting times ahead

Rosemary

Ozzy and Micah need more exercise and mental stimulation than we can currently give them. They are not playing up or anything, but they need more ...

We live on-site of a fruit export company (we have been here 21 years) with very, very strict BRC and HACCP regulations so we cannot walk them on-site. Also, we are in the countryside with no street lights or pavements so can't walk them off-site either, it is dangerous, and definitely not advisable.

So ................. I have persuaded my husband to move off site - at last :bananadance1::bananadance:

We are going to sell our house 'in the mountains' (too far away for my husband to travel to work) and buy a house closer to work, but where it will be safe for me/us to walk the huskies - preferably within walking distance to the beach.

Ozzy & Micah are going to be soooo happy, but it is going to be quite the search to find something within budget that will suit us all.

So if you are looking to buy a cute little house in the mountains, in one of the loveliest villages in the Western Cape, let me know :rolleyes:

I have been begging him to move for many years, and he has always said no, but now because he sees Ozzy & Micah need more than we can give them here, he is willing to move - I don't know if I should be offended or not - but hey - we are MOVING :yahoo:

Oooooh, nice a house by the beach.

So envious.

Good luck selling yours and finding the perfect place to move to. :up:

<< and I'm LMFAO >> He'll move for the dogs but not for you???

Good luck on finding just the right place for everyone!

Yes Al, my thoughts exactly :rolleyes:

But to be fair, he has always said we will stay on site because I get into too much trouble 'on the outside' - haha. I have promised to be good.

http://www.husky-owners.com/forum/showthread.php/30883-Stressfull-incident-this-weekend-(?highlight=panga

My cute little house :) We have some work to do - painting and fixing up to get the best price possible, and then hopefully sell - not the best market to sell in, but we will see

post-1262-13586064632954_thumb.jpg

Yes Al, my thoughts exactly :rolleyes:

But to be fair, he has always said we will stay on site because I get into too much trouble 'on the outside' - haha. I have promised to be good.

http://www.husky-owners.com/forum/showthread.php/30883-Stressfull-incident-this-weekend-(?highlight=panga

My cute little house :) We have some work to do - painting and fixing up to get the best price possible, and then hopefully sell - not the best market to sell in, but we will see

[ATTACH=CONFIG]55336[/ATTACH]

If that was mine I would never move..........

If that was mine I would never move..........

Thanks Dunc, it is a lovely house inside and out. It is built in the Cape Vernacular style, which used to be a typical South African building style - built with verandas around the house to keeping the heat out. Nowadays, everyone seems to be building Tuscan style houses here.