mountain bike help

GHOST R1D3R

ad says its upgraded but i have no clue at all with what

This is an auction for a 2006 Specialized Hardrock Pro Mountain Bike. Bike is in good condition and has recently been professionally serviced and upgraded so now 27 gears instead of the standard 18. Full specification below, please note some items on the bike have been upgraded.

Frame: Specialized A1 Premium Aluminium disc only tig welded double-butted ORE DT externally machined head tube forged disc -

Forks: Marzocchi MZ-3 100mm 30mm stanchions coil with preload adjust -

Gears: SRAM X-7 rear derailleur and X-Gen front -

Shifters: SRAM X-7 triggers 9-speed -

Chainset: Shimano Deore

Brakes: Hayes Sole hydraulic disc brakes -

Wheels: Shimano M-495 Centrelock disc with Alex DP-20 disc rims -

Tyres: Specialized Enduro Sport -

Handlebars: Alloy rise -

Stem: Specialized Mobius alloy -

Saddle: Body Geometry Sport MTB -

Seatpost: Alloy micro adjust

Grips: ODI ruffian

Pedals: Shimano 424 SPD Pedals

I have a 2005 KONA Fire Mountain, and I find its very good for mountain-biking (trails) and just casual riding. It was almost $600 (CAD) at the time. Haven't ridden it in awhile, though...

Are there no local bike shops you can go to? I got my KONA at a local one - they should know what they are talking about and should point you in the right direction. Not to mention, at least with mine, you'd get a warranty in case something goes wrong.

I have a 2005 KONA Fire Mountain, and I find its very good for mountain-biking (trails) and just casual riding. It was almost $600 (CAD) at the time. Haven't ridden it in awhile, though...

Are there no local bike shops you can go to? I got my KONA at a local one - they should know what they are talking about and should point you in the right direction. Not to mention, at least with mine, you'd get a warranty in case something goes wrong.

Our only shop sells top of the range bikes £1500-5000.