Escape artist in the making!

Stormy

Shut the dogs out in the garden this morning as a man came to take photos of the house to put it up for sale etc! Skye clearly wasnt impressed so she started to do this!!

post-2176-13586064680485_thumb.jpg

She got higher than that started putting her head through the fence!! Im sooooo glad were moving as the new house has one side a brick wall which is higher than 8 foot and the fences are ATLEAST 6 foot and ill be making sure nothing goes next to them :eek: I've been used to Shadow who doesnt even try and jump 1 foot let alone 4 or 6 LOL

Some other pics just for the sake of it :)

Morning walk... They both walked lovely and it was so relaxing and nice :) (makes a change for skye to walk nicely!)

post-2176-13586064681021_thumb.jpg

After months and months and months of trying to get Shadow in the paddling pool he got in! ... no water in it though lol but he normally wouldnt even go in it without water!

post-2176-13586064681937_thumb.jpg

A sleepy innocent Skye!

post-2176-13586064706715_thumb.jpg

Happy Shadow

post-2176-13586064710013_thumb.jpg

Skyes normal sleeping position!

post-2176-13586064710768_thumb.jpg

Great pics.

However if YOU put stuff up against the fence for them to climb on. . .

Might as well just teach them how to get get up a ladder and lean it against the fence for them :P

We have two of those paddling pools

Filled them with water Dawgies treated them like big drinking bowls, never got in them.

Malaki arrives yesterday and plonks himself full in and down in the pool.

Yeah you ain't coming in the house till you've dried off a bit coz you iz toooooo fluffy and wet. :)

Great pics.

However if YOU put stuff up against the fence for them to climb on. . .

Might as well just teach them how to get get up a ladder and lean it against the fence for them :P

We have two of those paddling pools

Filled them with water Dawgies treated them like big drinking bowls, never got in them.

Malaki arrives yesterday and plonks himself full in and down in the pool.

Yeah you ain't coming in the house till you've dried off a bit coz you iz toooooo fluffy and wet. :)

Awww bless him hahaha we do have two theyre just inside each other at the moment.

And I didnt put that against the fence :P so not my fault! :P

great photos...love the dry pool and sleeping photos...as far as fence scaling...all three of ours nearly, and very nearly went totally vertical to grab a squirrel that decided to run across the top of the 6 foot cedar privacy fence. It wasn't very bright and given another second or so Jessy may have grabbed it, but we interrupted! Yikes!

Great pics. Yayyy, he is in the paddling pool even if it's without water it's something. How much did we try to when you were at mine!

Skyes a little monkey, least your new home has high fences :)

I know I was really shocked he was in it! He did it himself! Since I've put it in that corner they both go in it :S I'll try adding just a small amount of water and see if he goes in still!

Yeah I don't think she will be able to get out of the new garden I've had it made extra secure and she will have to jump high if she wants to get over it then again I wouldn't put it past her!