Escaping Kennel/Crate

Smokey

Does anyone have this issue with their pups? If so what on earth do you do about it? I've got two little misfits who won't seem to stay inside their kennel (Smokey) or crate (Zeeva). I've tried locks, ties and other odds and end but to no avail; their "caves" are falling apart.

I have crate trained both of them and they'll both sit inside their crate with the door open randomly. Zeeva will sometimes hesitate to go into her crate but no force required once I put a treat in there. Smokey goes in no problem. Apparently they both come out now without a problem too but big problems for me :(

Help!!!

We went through this with Cj...ended up using an all aluminum crate, still had to modify it. Cj was in maximum security for about six weeks. We now have her in one of the collapsable wire kennels also modified. I use 5/16" bolts with 1.5" washers and lock nuts on any parts of the kennel that can open. After locking the kennel latch we put 4 master locks on the door as well.

What are your pups currentyl in? post-7782-13586066097423_thumb.jpg

post-7782-13586066096733_thumb.jpg