Just one of them days :/ lol

Povodny

Ok so having exited the bedroom I am greeted with my daughter regaling me the tale of all four dogs escaping out the front door while I was up here!!!

The friend had turned up an not being husky savy had walked in leaving the door open. They all rushed to greet her an Togo spied his chance. He legged it closely followed by Peppa. Loki seeing them go barged Christina (she's tiny) out of his way an followed in hot pursuit. Safi having decided she would wait at the top of the stairs was a slow start out the gate. Hannah an Christina dashed out the house an ran down the road. Thomas was a fast third an caught safi before she turned the corner out of the close. Loki fortunately being a creature of habit stopped about 50/100 yards from home for his usual poo. He was swiftly recaptured an sent back with Christina. Hannah then continued after the two rogue riders. They turned the corner at the top of the street an headed in the direction of the playground. Hannah caught up to them on the field before the playground where they'd stopped for a petting from a young chap. She shouted at him to grab them both, he looked up puzzled an asked what she said. She repeated herself. "can you grab the dogs please!" the chap having just been bent over fussing them stood up an stepped back refusing to help. As Hannah approached they, the rebels dashed off again towards a couple getting out of a car. Hannah shouted for them to hold the ratbags and finally managed to catch up.

As soon as she grabbed their collars Peppa decided to play dead an refused to budge. She just lay all submissive like a piece of limp lettuce with big eyes staring up at Han. After much coaxing she stood up an they both trotted all the way back home, Togo pleased as punch with himself as per doing his 'walk on his tippy toes trot', Hannah having palpitations an Christina looking dazed saying "do they not come back then?" LOL

Loki fortunately being a creature of habit stopped about 50/100 yards from home for his usual poo. LOL

That made me Laff out loud. :doglaugh:

I think we've all had one of those happen. . . more than once :P

Poor Christina's expression really cracked me up. She has a lab an a yorkie both of which run out the front door and immediately circle back into the house. She just assumed my lot would do the same :)

In truth on the few occasions they've got out they tend to lead whomever is giving chase a merry dance and one or other will have made their way home in a circular route before you catch up with them.. They do generally run in the direction of the last walk they went on.

Thomas mentioned something I found funny. He put safi an Loki back in the house then set off again after Hannah. Because she was out of sight he was guessing where she may have gone. Having headed down a street he noted a couple of cats laid out sunning themselves on someone's driveway an thought " nope, can't have come this way!' lol

Poor Christina's expression really cracked me up. She has a lab an a yorkie both of which run out the front door and immediately circle back into the house. She just assumed my lot would do the same :)

In truth on the few occasions they've got out they tend to lead whomever is giving chase a merry dance and one or other will have made their way home in a circular route before you catch up with them.. They do generally run in the direction of the last walk they went on.

Thomas mentioned something I found funny. He put safi an Loki back in the house then set off again after Hannah. Because she was out of sight he was guessing where she may have gone. Having headed down a street he noted a couple of cats laid out sunning themselves on someone's driveway an thought " nope, can't have come this way!' lol

:lmao: ha ha ha ha ha

ALthought the prat who didnt grab them, tut tut who would not really thats ridiculous!