So proud of Kaviq

Val (Zebedee)

As you know, Kav is a rescued dog, we got him in December when he was 10 months old so we don't know what life experience he's had before us.

This may well be his first camping holiday, we borrowed Lisa (fragglebabe) and Dave's caravan to come away for a few days. He has been so good all night. He is caged at home but we haven't brought it with us and we wondered how he'd cope - he is such a star! He is taking his lead from Myshka and D and if they chill, so does he. He slept on my sleeping bag last night with me, I was chilly as he had most of it! But he settled no problem.

Today we have been to a huge car boot, again he has never experienced the noise and smells from the stalls along with such crowds before with us but he trotted around as if it was all old news to him!

I am so proud of how he is just taking everything in his stride as when Myshka was 17 months old she was a nightmare!! He is a little star!

Well, three nights in and he is just astounding us every day! We remember Myshka being an 18 month old pup camping, she was hard work! But Kav is taking everything as it comes. He's not hyper, he's quite calm for Kaviq actually! Considering it's new noises and smells and he's usually into everything, he is really well behaved. He is happy to curl up on the floor without his cage and settle straight down. Even out walking he is calmer.

We met up with Lambo and Lily and GSD Ruby yesterday, he was really good with them all and just walked. Maybe it's all the fresh air! Hehe!! But he really has surprised us just how good he is being (or he is lulling us into a false sense of security and will play up in Skegness today!! lol)