September photo of the month competition

BlueWolf

For this month I want to do it a little bit different. Normally I say I only allow one photo per dog but this month will be an exception. This time I want to see ONE photo of your husky as a puppy and ONE photo of your husky as an adult. Basically, I want to see photos of the difference between your dog as pup and now :D

You have until the 24th to get your entries in. Good luck and may you have a lot of 'awwww' moments :D

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:cry1:I can't enter this one cos Kira was adopted

How about the difference of when she was at the shelter and now?

Believe something like that was already done earlier. To be honest, I can't please everyone every time. Just wait for the next competition :)

Believe something like that was already done earlier. To be honest, I can't please everyone every time. Just wait for the next competition :)

There is actually a fairly new thread with this theme, and yes, this has been done before (at least since I've been here) as has the rescue theme. I'm not complaining, just clarifying...not entering either cause all 3 of mine are 2+ year old rescues.