This is a solemn promise ...

Removed #5

the next person who sends me this had best be running! I will find you and I will exact the proper retribution!!

Bad news

To save the economy, on September 30, 2012, the government will announce that it is ordering the immigration department to start deporting old people (instead of illegals) in order to lower Social Security and Medicare costs.

Old people are easier to catch, and will not remember how to get back home!

I started crying when I thought of you.....see you on the bus.

so did i even at this moment in time when my 78 year old mum is in hospital on an oxygen mask, full of drips and drains recovering from a burst appendix and hernia. lol just as well shes paid a lifetimes worth of national insurance!

the next person who sends me this had best be running! I will find you and I will exact the proper retribution!!

Bad news

To save the economy, on September 30, 2012, the government will announce that it is ordering the immigration department to start deporting old people (instead of illegals) in order to lower Social Security and Medicare costs.

Sorry but :doglaugh:

I actually like being 'old'. The only thing I don't like, is that I seem to say things that just come out all wrong, and not the way I intended :redface1: Not good ........ So if I hurt or annoy anyone - please forgive me, it's my age :rolleyes:

You're a lot nicer than I am, I have a habit - as many here have seen - of saying what I think and the divil take the hindmost!!

Bad news

With where you live Id be supprised if most people could find their way there with a compass anyway LOL

Hey Al......

Bad news

​running away now!