Nantwich - Missing dog - NOT MINE - NOW FOUND!!

brian brown

[h=6]Cross posted from Facebook:

"Opie's missing. Got out of the garden at some point in the last two hours. If everyone could keep an eye out for her i'd really appreciate it."

"This dog is missing in Nantwich, young female huskie, name is Opie, If found or any info please contact me!!!"[/h]562535_10151788188030364_1358164308_n.jpg

[h=6]James Bone[/h]

Have asked for phone number. If anyone sees her, post on here & I'll pass on info, ta. Hope she's found soon :(

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Is she still missing?

Yes :(

I messaged him with the link to this thread (as I don't know him, he's a friend of a friend) & suggested putting her on Dog Lost.

He hasn't replied but he says on his Facebook page:

"Called the search off for tonite for opie, just hoping someone has picked her up and is going to hand her in tomorrow when the dog warden is actually working and that I get a call telling me someone has found her"

I certainly wouldn't have stopped looking :S :eek:

Edited to add, my friend has sent me this lad's Email & is trying to find a phone number so if anyone sees her, shout up, please!

Edited by brian brown!

I'm not stupid but I took a quick look & can't work out how to actually do it (without having to sign up etc)

No probs, hun! (And no, you aren't 'stupid'.)

Just phone the 'admin' number and pass on the info; If you don't have credit etc, I'll do it for you. I'm a member so can navigate my way around the site.

No probs, hun! (And no, you aren't 'stupid'.)

Just phone the 'admin' number and pass on the info; If you don't have credit etc, I'll do it for you. I'm a member so can navigate my way around the site.

If you're a member, I'll leave it to you if you don't mind? I'm off to bed now, got to be up at 5.30 for work :confused:

is she on doglost yet?

also alfies lost dogs

I emailed them this morning with a link to this page for the photos. I tried last night but my internet connection keeps going down - literally every few minutes. :groan:I managed to do it a few hours ago though. ;)

I think it takes a while to get the info up on their website judging by the disparity between the date the dog is missing/found and the date it appears online.