Removed #3

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No offense to anyone but......WTF!?

Not only is it boring and bland, it was also confusing and I didn't know what was happening a lot of the time.

It is about 1/2 done, and I don't think I can take anymore.

I think if I was in the U.K I would be embarrassed to see my country put on such a poor performance.

Edited by SolitaryHowl

No offense to anyone but......WTF!?

Not only is it boring and bland, it was also confusing and I didn't know what was happening a lot of the time.

It is about 1/2 done, and I don't think I can take anymore.

I think if I was in the U.K I would be embarrassed to see my country put on such a poor performance.

If i was canadian i would be embarrassed with amount of medals that you got :P

I doubt canada could do any better but at least if they did host there own maybe they will get 2 gold :P

I never got to watch the full closing ceremony, but what I did see was great.

If I was British I would be extremely proud of a successful Olympics - the planning and execution of the whole event was fantastic. I am rather fanatical about the Olympics and watched every single event that was broadcast here, so I am sad it is over, but now perhaps I can get some serious housework done :rolleyes:

The feedback we have had from friends and family who went, and who are still there travelling the UK, has also been extremely positive and they all had a great time. Some of them say they have spent so much money they will have to do some serious financial planning when they get home :rofl:

The organisers have done the National proud in my opinion :clap: