Rother Valley Park Husky Meet

Stormy

Skye was really good she was quite nervous at first with other dogs and even told one off for being to much lol! Then there was one she made the first move on playing with laying down :D She kept jumping forwards at it then back then forwards lol!! She was barking at all the ducks in the water and the horse... she was the loudest one there... lol

Shadow was his usual well behaved self he was also noisy at first as per usual and he was pulling alot due to excitement but was great to see him so excited :D and it made the hills easier for me ;) although once we got to the BIG hills he decided he would only pull down them.... lol

Wow great meet.

Some beautiful pics, thanks for sharing. :up:

Looks like the poochies had a great time in the water,

[MENTION=1354]Andy[/MENTION] yeah it was great really lovely place! And i am happy i have atleast one dog that likes water! Skye got right in Shadow will only paddle lol

[MENTION=7246]Katers91[/MENTION] I will remember you also :D will be great for Ryder :D