Almost everything i have just for D...

MollynDiesel

[h=6]post-5371-1358606606475_thumb.jpg[/h]1 ezydog backpack (with first aid kit, poop bags and panic alarm in), 1 wydwl harness, 1 treat bag, 1 muzzle, 1 MD xtradog harness, 1 M xtradog harness, 1 chokechain (not used), 1 size2 halti, 1 sass tracking harness, 1 size3 halti, 1 cannycollar, 1 xback harness, 1 police lead with secure clip, 1 police lead with normal clip, 1 bungee lead and 1 walking belt!

1 also have another xback and scooter lines at my nans and will be ordering a reflective lead for night time jogging!

I feel like for 1 dog i may be over doing it a bit considering i only use 1 police lead, 1 halti and 1 harness and most of this doesnt even fit anymore lol

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

LOL, well you can always give the rest to the local rescue centre or sell them. I've the same bungee lead : D and also the halti. Else, I have 3 collars (2 not using), 4 leads (including the bungee; he bit through the halti lead while 'waiting' for us in front of shop), harness and a walking belt.

LOL, well you can always give the rest to the local rescue centre or sell them. I've the same bungee lead : D and also the halti. Else, I have 3 collars (2 not using), 4 leads (including the bungee; he bit through the halti lead while 'waiting' for us in front of shop), harness and a walking belt.

I'll probably keep it all. I'd rather have ALOT spare incase i do need it than need it and not have it :) (besides doesnt take up too much room, just a whole door! lol)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]56036[/ATTACH]

1 ezydog backpack (with first aid kit, poop bags and panic alarm in), 1 wydwl harness, 1 treat bag, 1 muzzle, 1 MD xtradog harness, 1 M xtradog harness, 1 chokechain (not used), 1 size2 halti, 1 sass tracking harness, 1 size3 halti, 1 cannycollar, 1 xback harness, 1 police lead with secure clip, 1 police lead with normal clip, 1 bungee lead and 1 walking belt!

1 also have another xback and scooter lines at my nans and will be ordering a reflective lead for night time jogging!

I feel like for 1 dog i may be over doing it a bit considering i only use 1 police lead, 1 halti and 1 harness and most of this doesnt even fit anymore lol

Diesel is a lucky pup! In my next life....I think I just might come back as a husky and find my way to your house!

;)

Isn't it a pity, though? As one always end up having their own favourites and using only those.

We have quite a big collection too - lots of leashes, collars and various other things, but the only ones we ever use are the same two collars, a harness and a 2m rope leash. All the other stuff in the dog drawer looks as new and is pretty much sitting there, doing nothing. Probably should try to sell it on the internet...

Isn't it a pity, though? As one always end up having their own favourites and using only those.

We have quite a big collection too - lots of leashes, collars and various other things, but the only ones we ever use are the same two collars, a harness and a 2m rope leash. All the other stuff in the dog drawer looks as new and is pretty much sitting there, doing nothing. Probably should try to sell it on the internet...

Haha wow. Yh i'd sell this or give it to a rescue but i know the rescue near me only walks their dogs on single clip leads and collars so this is all useless to them. I'd rather keep it incase i need it

All i have loads of is treats and lots of food for the dogs lol... although Shadow has two harnesses, three collars and one lead.... Skye has one collar two leads and one harness so far.... I have two flexi leads also. So compared to you i dont have alot lol

She's a girl all girls need a vast wardrobe depending on what mood she's in :-P

Sent from my ST18i using Forum Runner

Lmao! Didnt think of it that way lol

LOL I Think Nix has leads, collars and harnesses in colours to match every pair of jeans and trainers she has. :P

im not quite sure what u mean andy!? :eek: its not like i go around all in pink n make her wear pink too .......................

[ATTACH=CONFIG]56155[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]56156[/ATTACH]

:doglaugh::rofl:

BTW is that Elliot in the last pic ? . . haven't heard from him in aaaaaaaaages.

All i have loads of is treats and lots of food for the dogs lol... although Shadow has two harnesses, three collars and one lead.... Skye has one collar two leads and one harness so far.... I have two flexi leads also. So compared to you i dont have alot lol

Once you move you need to stock up! :P