Almost everything i have just for D...

MollynDiesel

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That the ezydog harness on skyla? What you think of it?

It is , was fine with skyla cuz she doesn't pull but blaze snapped the plastic clip on his n nearly escaped it (I was a ninja that day lol) so I would only trust them on a dog that wasn't a strong puller I'll never use one again tho

Sent from my ST18i using Forum Runner

I must be old school, ours have one collar, one ID disk ( safi her original from puppy hood) one dean&tyler harness each, we have two split manmat bungie leads, four 3ft vet visit leads, three metal plastic coated tie out cables (had four Peppa snapped one pulling) and the OH and I each have a walking belt. oh and a double gangline for the scooter.

Id like four x-back manmat harnesses and a manmat mushers belt which would help my back more.

The wish list is a rig and four dog gangline :)

It is , was fine with skyla cuz she doesn't pull but blaze snapped the plastic clip on his n nearly escaped it (I was a ninja that day lol) so I would only trust them on a dog that wasn't a strong puller I'll never use one again tho

Sent from my ST18i using Forum Runner

Okey dokey :) I've got an ezydog backpack but i dont wanna push my luck just incase :)

I must be old school, ours have one collar, one ID disk ( safi her original from puppy hood) one dean&tyler harness each, we have two split manmat bungie leads, four 3ft vet visit leads, three metal plastic coated tie out cables (had four Peppa snapped one pulling) and the OH and I each have a walking belt. oh and a double gangline for the scooter.

Id like four x-back manmat harnesses and a manmat mushers belt which would help my back more.

The wish list is a rig and four dog gangline :)

haha you are slightly old school but a nice collection :)

we have 5 studed leather harnesses 5 non pull harnesses 7 x backs 2 manmat harnesses for other harnesses 10 +leads 2 scooters 2 rigs 2 chest freezers 1box room for kibble/tin food and the biggest bedroom in the house for all the cages, and the van lol think they have taken over

You do have 10 dogs though :P So you're bound to beat everyone person on here lol

haha you are slightly old school but a nice collection :)

Its also purse related lol the four dean&tyler harnesses cost £140 an that was on sale..whenever I make a purchase it's X£'sx4. Even buying direct from manmat four xbacks will cost £90, which is great value but a fair chunk lol

Its a bit like when the children were young. Having four there was less of everything compared to other smaller families except love. Love was never in short supply :)

i haven't gotten to buy any of the fun stuff because Luka isn't fully grown yet. I can't wait to buy a good harness, right now were just using a plain one because he's about to out grow it.

Yh i keep buying D stuff and he keeps out growing it lol but its just so fun buying them nice things haha