New lounge suite

Rosemary

My husband came home from work at 12:30 today and told me to get dressed, we were going shopping :eek: unheard of in my house - he does not like to spend money unless it is absolutely necessary.

I had asked him last weekend to help me by vacuuming the lounge and the sofas. He did. He hated it.

He couldn't believe I had to do that every day. The material on the sofas is like velcro to husky hair, and is/was a nightmare to keep clean, especially now when the huskies are shedding.

Anyway, we went and bought a leather lounge suite :yahoo: and they deliver it tomorrow. I think he was a bit unnerved at the price of leather suites, but to his credit he kept quiet and paid up. How cool is that. Yay :)

Awesome.

Hmmmm. now what else can you cover with Husky fur.

The outside of the car

The inside of the fridge.

The screen of the TV which you feel is now too small.

get him to clean those every day.

You'll be receiving packages from all around the world with Husky fur in

To help your supplies, and shock your hubby at just HOW much Husky fur

you clean up in a week.

C'mon guys and gals Rosemary needs your fur.

You'll probably get a new house out of it.

Oh, Damn you've already got that sorted haven't you. . . hmmm

Oh yeah, cover your bike. . . damn husky fur gets everywhere. . . :P

:doglaugh:

:lolman: Thanks [MENTION=1354]Andy[/MENTION], but you can keep your husky fur - I have enough to last a lifetime with Ozzy & Micah both blowing at the moment :) It is pouring with rain here, so don't know if they will be delivering it today :( Oh well, I have waited this long, another day probably won't make that much of a difference, but darn, but I am sooo impatient .......

After lots of drama we eventually got an undamaged couch. The original had a tear in the leather, the delivered a second one and the recliner mechanism was faulty, the third was delivered with scuff marks on the back side of the one sofa - but we kept it after getting a discount. Honestly, how difficult is it to have some sort of quality control before furniture leaves the store :confused:

Anyway, here is a photo - my daughter is not overly fond of it, it is too 'matchy matchy' for her taste :rofl:

I must still figure out how to remove the plastic on the reclining chairs without damaging the leather :rolleyes:

post-1262-13586067756839_thumb.jpg

bring the foot plates up then u can remove the plastic. i have leather had it all 8 years all 3 dogs are on it and we don't have a mark on it, yes it get's dirty when it rains but a quick wipe down it's done. we well Dave lol cleans it once a month with saddle soap to keep it soft and strong xxxx but i do want a recliner.

hope hubby got a nice thank you lol

oooooh thats a very nice sofa set!!!!

looks very very comfy xxxx

wow 3 sofa's.... i thought they did have some form of quality control from store to home..

scuff marks and tears are not acceptable on any sofa...

glad you got one that you love and is easier for the hubby to clean x