Hey there everyone!

USArmyWifey

My names Charlotte & I have a wonderful husband who is currently serving in the US Army, so we are currently based out of Fort Polk, Louisiana (if anyone is in the area feel free to let me know! ) We have two GORGEOUS little babies called Sookie & Shiva. Before i met my husband i was totally a cat person but after he introduced me to the idea of getting a Husky ive been a dog person ever since!

Sookie is a 2 year old copper and white, blue eyed, pure breed Siberian Husky who has been with us for just over a year now. She loves catching bugs & playing with her favorite blue squeaky ball.

Our other girl is Shiva who is a 7 month old pure white Siberian Husky & Canadian Eskimo Mix. We got Shiva when she was 4 months old and within 48 hours of her coming to our home we found out she had sever hookworms, roundworms & parvo. Her previous owners denied ALL knowledge of how sick she was and it cost us thousands in vets bills and tears, but in the end our little trooper pulled through and she is now a happy and healthy little ball of chaos!

Our Sookie chilling in the yard

post-8375-1358606618532_thumb.jpg

Our little girl Shiva bright eyed and well again!

post-8375-13586066187597_thumb.jpg

WELCOME! :cool:

What a beautiful pair of huskies!!...I can totally relate to your situation with Shiva, I got a puppy a little over a month ago in a very similar situation! she's also made a full recovery! just shows how far love, care & affection can get you! :) well done! :D

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome! :)

I was infomed by a little girl the other day outside the store that shes not a red husky..she is infact a ginger wolf!

Lol!

Ha! That's great! I'll add that to the random responses I give to people while walking Cj!

Welcome. What a gorgeous pair. And thank your husband for defending our freedom.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2