Sookie & Shivas big intro!

USArmyWifey

aww i love the one of them snuggled together :wub: so cute!

What's the age difference in them? they look similar in age x

Believe it or not Sookie (the brown and white one) is actualy 2 years & 5 months old & Shiva (the white one) is only 7 months old! There is a standing joke in our house at the moment that when shes fully grown we are going to have to buy another queen size bed to fit us all in! Haha

They are just beautiful. We have a Red Male...and are particular to Reds. You will need more than a queen size bed. We just got a king and the 5 of us can now all sleep comfortably, but "Big Red" still has to be pushy and lean up against me and put his head on my pillow!!!

They are just beautiful. We have a Red Male...and are particular to Reds. You will need more than a queen size bed. We just got a king and the 5 of us can now all sleep comfortably, but "Big Red" still has to be pushy and lean up against me and put his head on my pillow!!!

Awh thats cute! Well luckily the girls like to sleep either in the kitchen on the tiles because its nice and cool, or in the guest room where they get the entire bed to themselves, although when they do descide they want to sleep in with us its definatly a squeeze! We might have to invest in a king in the near future!