Juno and her new 50ft leash

Bob & Juno

that's one long lead, I have not tried that with any of my dogs, its a fenced park or a walk with less than 15ft radius. I see pics from time to time, but the thought of just heading out to the local park 2 min away early one morning with no one around and letting her feel like she is semi off lead, might be nice for her and ME!

This was at a park just down the street from my home, it has 2 baseball dimonds and it was not being used that day so it worked out, and the leash didnt even become tangled, I was over all happy with it, not a bad price also, like $35.00....one more thing, its great to use to work on her recall, but if she is interested something in view she forgets her name each time LOL

Edited by Bob & Juno

Mine get tangled up in my garden with their 26ft leads. Ive got Kara attached to a tree because she can "Pull" everything else Ive attached her too... And Fudge at the moment is attached to a concrete block. Though I have noticed he is managing to get closer to Kara to play. And then they end up tangled...lol

I see pics from time to time, but the thought of just heading out to the local park 2 min away early one morning with no one around and letting her feel like she is semi off lead, might be nice for her and ME!

Couldn't agree more! Some mornings I'm so jealous of the people standing on the hill at the local park thhrowing a ball while standing around drinking coffee while I'm doing wind sprints with my crazy husky! :D

I agree! Fabulous!!! Just one question for people who use these long leads; does the dog get tangle up in them? Knots in the lead? Tethered around poles, trees or other stuff?

I had nothing that she could run around like trees or whatever, It was all wide open, but it never knotted up or tangled and it just dragged along behind her and just ran along like it wasn't even on her. Also I seen in some pics on here from BingBlaznSkyla awhile back with her pups running around on the long leads, seeing how well it worked for her dogs make me want to try it for mine, so glad I did. I found mine on amazon.com

Edited by Bob & Juno

We love these :) we have a 100ft one but can only use it on one dog at a time as otherwise they tangle each other up :) We tend to use it in an open field and have just come back from a camping trip to Scotland where the site was quite spacious and Brooke just loved to run after a ball using the 100ft lead. The site was on a farm with free range chickens and horses so we did have some fun.. but as someone said great to use on her recall, although when the chickens came a little too close :eek:

Check out the video :)