Christmas?????

Sarah

Oh dear lord it's started already!!!!

A woman at work today went shopping and came back with bags full of toys etc - i asked who's birthday it was and she said they were for her kids for xmas (she has 2 ) She has made me feel sooooooo disorganised!!!!

Is anyone else here starting to shop for xmas presents or do you leave it till last minute like me lol

Christmas

Mornin Sarah, i'm the same im afaid. I've only bought one and that was cos i saw it for my friend Emily when i was on holiday! Hope you are well. Would really have liked to come on the camping trip (even though i hate camping) but its just too far away. I used to live in Stafford and took my two up the chase all the time they loved it, used to let the boy off and he'd keep runnin bless him , can't let the girl off cos we would never see her again. Could you arrange something for down this way that would be ace, so i could meet you all, North Devon maybe. Heres hopin. Emily x

We always seem to do crimbo shopping at last minute but we have strated to advertise our christmas offers at our shop now.

We are hoping to travel over to germany at the end of November to go to some christmas markets. Jamies dad can speak very fluent german so its ideal (Funnily enough I only know one word and its rude lol) as he was in the army over there so picked up on the language and the markets there at christmas time are supposed to be brilliant! I would like to bring the dogs with us but not sure if we would be able to or not yet.

I have a few things, but mainly wait until the last minute.

I have loads of fun visiting the shops where everyone has lost their holiday spirit and have become rude, p*ssy people that no one wants to be around. When I run across one of these "wonderful" people, I'm overly kind, happy, and flood them with my best holiday cheer. As they stand befuddled and wonder what mental institution I've escaped from, I get to see the clerks laugh and smile again, and it makes my day. It's so worth the wait to shop when all others have long since lost any cheer they had.....

It's great fun to put on my Santa hat and sing carols down the aisles (sober!) as well!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!!!!

No, I'm with you, Amy, Christmas Eve was designed to go hurtling round the shops for 8 hours getting everything you need, pressies, food, wrapping paper, the lot! I refuse to do it before! All adds to the madness & magic of Christmas!!

lol that sounds so much like us its scary lol

The only thing we get earlier are doggy presents lol

Ive started thinking about what to get for whom, but wont do any shopping till next month and will probably do my yusual: sit down one evening, order it all on the internet, and wait for it to come to me! I HATE fighting though crowds in shops and all that queueing malarchy, not my idea of fun :(.

I think its mad that all the xmas stuff it out in droves in the shops before we even had halloween, but yet you try buying next years diary in summer, and your screwed! :confused:

I am one these kinda people that like to be very organised and plan things so I start getting in my gifts for My lillte man in sept (try to get one in every week so that by xmas he has loads and is spoilt cause he is my only child) I drive Tony nuts with this!!! :rolleyes::D

Tony is really good he also gets a bunch at the end of every month.