Oops!!!

Stormy

Rob was meant to be going to Gibraltar on Monday for an urgent meeting with a company..... got his passport out last night so he wouldn't forget it..... we even joked that we hope the dogs dont eat it......

Well they did.... i THINK it was Skye when i had let her out this morning as Shadow woke me up at around 5 to go outside then they came upstairs and i left the door open and fell back asleep as i was nackered... Shadow when he rips things up doesnt eat them or even destroy them that much.. this was completely destroyed and half eaten!

Passport people cant get him a new one for over a week which is to late so hopefully the meeting may be postponed but its unlikely so someone else may have to go instead.

Edited by Stormy

Oh dear.

You may want to edit the picture as all details are visible including passport number

Just deleted it as it was easier but unfortunately it seems to have stayed! So if someone would kindly remove it for me as i cannot find anywhere to remove attatched images! [MENTION=4]Sarah[/MENTION] [MENTION=1]Marc[/MENTION] [MENTION=858]Sparks[/MENTION] [MENTION=1354]Andy[/MENTION] etc etc

His work are fine its just one of those things its more the company that he was meant to be having a meeting with that are probably going to be unhappy about it. Trouble is its funny for all of us but alot of people use the dog ate my passport as an excuse to not go places but this genuinely is the case lol! Hes taken the passport in a sandwich bag to work to show everyone that hes telling the truth although i think his work will believe him anyway.

Just deleted it as it was easier but unfortunately it seems to have stayed! So if someone would kindly remove it for me as i cannot find anywhere to remove attatched images! [MENTION=4]Sarah[/MENTION] [MENTION=1]Marc[/MENTION] [MENTION=858]Sparks[/MENTION] [MENTION=1354]Andy[/MENTION] etc etc

His work are fine its just one of those things its more the company that he was meant to be having a meeting with that are probably going to be unhappy about it. Trouble is its funny for all of us but alot of people use the dog ate my passport as an excuse to not go places but this genuinely is the case lol! Hes taken the passport in a sandwich bag to work to show everyone that hes telling the truth although i think his work will believe him anyway.

Oops naughty pup ,, go to edit post , advanced , scroll down u can manage attachments n delete it there

Sent from my ST18i using Forum Runner

oooo we was wrong his MD at work is NOT happy he got to work and they just told advised him to go. So he is going to his parents to get his birth certificate and going to go sit at a passport office and really try and get one!

Does anyone know if they will replace it on the day ... all his picture and passport number etc is intact just the actually passport obviously looks a mess...

oooo we was wrong his MD at work is NOT happy he got to work and they just told advised him to go. So he is going to his parents to get his birth certificate and going to go sit at a passport office and really try and get one!

Does anyone know if they will replace it on the day ... all his picture and passport number etc is intact just the actually passport obviously looks a mess...

My sister renewed her passport on the day up London at the passport office ( think it was at the elephant and castle but not sure). Think she had to queue up for ages and it took most of the day but they did do it. Hope it gets sorted out for him ok.

My sister renewed her passport on the day up London at the passport office ( think it was at the elephant and castle but not sure). Think she had to queue up for ages and it took most of the day but they did do it. Hope it gets sorted out for him ok.

Thanks :) Yeah spoken to the passport office they said it can be done possibly on the day considering all security checks etc go ok. But currently there are no appointments but he is just going to go and sit up there as long as it takes!

hope he can get it sorted ' date=' shame he cant use it anyway if everythings all intact , messy or not[/quote']

Not this end thats the problem hes flying into Malaga then driving to Gibralter if it was here to Gib he would probably be fine as Gib is British.

Oh well passport office it is for him today lol

I managed to get a new one 'on the day' without *too much* waiting around about 6 years ago, but things may have changed since then. Hope it goes ok!