The Pawpack Huskies !! Crazy,Mad Play!!

basketcase687

Fabulous...and what was it that Thunder got into and all over his face? I wish our 3 could play with your 4...not sure I'd trust mine though out in that area!

Aww,Thank you Nanci !.Thunder had been eating mud in the pond!! They do it quite often,:Sthough dont know why:confused:(Mud,grass and sand seem to make up a large part of their diet!!:rolleyes:).Yes,would love to see all 7 playing together...if only you were on this side of the pond...:)

Aww,Thank you Nanci !.Thunder had been eating mud in the pond!! They do it quite often,:Sthough dont know why:confused:(Mud,grass and sand seem to make up a large part of their diet!!:rolleyes:).Yes,would love to see all 7 playing together...if only you were on this side of the pond...:)

Yeah, what is it with the mud? Jack and Jessy eat mud also. We had to replace quite a bit of grass with the yard project and they just bite into the mud...yuck!

I must be mad. It's nearly 3am in the morning and I'm sat here watching Lycan getting roughed up by a pack of berserkers :rofl:. I can't sleep at night so this makes up for it:).....Ron

PS I thanked you on the wrong post. That's with typing in the dark.:redface1:

Edited by Ron Tao&Sky

Yeah, what is it with the mud? Jack and Jessy eat mud also. We had to replace quite a bit of grass with the yard project and they just bite into the mud...yuck!

Lol,glad its not just our lot then as did wonder if the mud thing was some sort of defiency but maybe not....the other snack our lot are partial too when out is rabbit droppings:eek:(yuck!) free treats ...(yum!)...:rolleyes:

I must be mad. It's nearly 3am in the morning and I'm sat here watching Lycan getting roughed up by a pack of berserkers :rofl:. I can't sleep at night so this makes up for it:).....Ron

PS I thanked you on the wrong post. That's with typing in the dark.:redface1:

Aww,Thank you Ron,we will have to make some more vids for your nocturnal entertainment!!.:DHopefully,you are asleep now!( Thankfully,the berserkers are too,for now!):rolleyes:

Lol,glad its not just our lot then as did wonder if the mud thing was some sort of defiency but maybe not....the other snack our lot are partial too when out is rabbit droppings:eek:(yuck!) free treats ...(yum!)...:rolleyes:

Bunny buttons!!!! Yup, here too...guess it's just a husky thing!