Excited New Owners.

Thistle

Hi Everyone,

We are first time Husky Owners and are very excited to be bringing home our rescue husky Thistle soon :). She is four years old and very playful. As she is in an Animal Santuary at the moment we are anixous to get her home and settled as quickly as possible. Hopefully the attached picture has worked.

Look forward to meeting you all.

post-8416-13586066399293_thumb.jpg

Welcome. I hope you will have many enjoyable years with you new furbaby. Kudos for rescuing.

Thank you. We are hoping we can collect her over the weekend or first thing Monday... All depending on the Vet check going well. She has just been spade so fingers crossed there is no problem.

We will be taking more pictures once we have her safe at home.

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515m using Tapatalk 2

Hi Nick and welcome to the forum :) Thistle looks like a happy husky - look forward to seeing loads of photos when she gets home.

Thank you for rescuing her :clap: Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, huskies can be quite the challenge, but with help and understanding, they slot right in to the family structure as if they have always been there.

A word of warning, they are addictive and very soon you will be debating on getting your second ... and third :rofl:

A word of warning, they are addictive and very soon you will be debating on getting your second ... and third :rofl:

please don't say that Nick would love to have many more of them I am sure, but I really don't think I could cope walking more then one... We need to get Thistle trained to walk on the lead for now.

awww wow she is beautiful

congrats on your new addition.....

feel free to ask questions and post as MANY pics as you like!!!

we love pictures here

hope you enjoy her and hope she has lots of fun with her new family xx

kells and my woofers....... echo,darwin,daughtry and malaki xx

please don't say that Nick would love to have many more of them I am sure, but I really don't think I could cope walking more then one... We need to get Thistle trained to walk on the lead for now.

thats easily done......treats and persistance....i walk 3 together in one hand.....will be adding the fourth on soon

my dad can walk all four but im up the duff so i do either 2 and 2 or 3 and 1....

it can be done....takes time but my guys are on normal harnesses and leads and they walk amazingly together

huskies are like tattoos or pringles!!!!! you cant just have one

easy - walking belt ;)

Noooo!!!! :rolleyes: we cant get any more yet we need Thistle to settle before we even think about getting her a friend. Im sure Nick will win and we will end up getting another eventually... especially seeing the Pup pics on here they are sooo cute.

Noooo!!!! :rolleyes: we cant get any more yet we need Thistle to settle before we even think about getting her a friend. Im sure Nick will win and we will end up getting another eventually... especially seeing the Pup pics on here they are sooo cute.

ahahahaha that's it - you're TOTALLY OWNED by a husky now - and it's not even been 12 hours! PMSL

New record :D x

But you see, 2 teach other...so settle in Thistle and then she will be able to teach her pal all the things needed to know. Huskies are one of few breeds that are true pack animals and need a pal to share the work and blame! She will look to you as her pack and could be like Andy was...velcro pup. She is adorable and looks like a smiler...and a lot like my Jack! :welcome: