But a dog trainer??

Val (Zebedee)

We were out walking the pooches last night and stopped at a pub for some liquid refreshments. Two women came out of the pub and made a beeline for us but as you all know, as husky owners you get used to it! Only one of them did all the talking. She was quite taken with Diesel (what a surprise!) but was commenting on how good the dogs were, etc. Even Kaviq who she realised from his kangaroo impressions was still young and, I quote, "you are the nearest thing to a wolf we're going to get" GRRRRR! She then announced she was a dog trainer! That's when I stopped being as sociable as I had been. You would have thought by now, the number of years these beautiful animals have become pets that people in a position like her would have done her research - sadly not!

Rant over!

lol, I've never understood why people think Sibes looks like wolves. they're the wrong colour for starters! To me wolves are big brown beauties and don't look anything like sibes or mals, Can't work out where the basis for comparisson is???

Edited by emma1979
pants grammar