First place!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Storm Angel n Auroras Mum

Took the dogs to a dog show yesterday and Angel got first place in prettiest bitch!!!!!!!!!!! :cup::yahoo::bananadance1::clap:

430351_4078679003776_1891861060_a.jpg

She seems pretty pleased about it :D so chuffed with my rescue girly.

I was in total shock lol, I was in the top 6 which ive been before, but then it dawned on me everyone else in the 6 got given a rosette and then the judge looked at me and said "that means youre first place" !!!!! Tears welled up :rolleyes:.

She also got a Special Award ribbon because she was in the rescue class.

Aww that's great! I really want to get my boys into some kind of eventing' date=' I think it would be fun and also good for them. Would get them out more :D[/quote']

This is the first year weve actually sought out shows and travelled to them. But they are only fun companion dog shows, not serious ones.

Most cost me £1 per class, usually for charity.

This is the first year weve actually sought out shows and travelled to them. But they are only fun companion dog shows, not serious ones.

Most cost me £1 per class, usually for charity.

That would be right up my ally since none of my boys are registered. Just something for fun and the fact a small enty fee goes to charity is even better. I need to do some digging and see if anything like that is going on near me :D