What song/piece of music would/do you dedicate to your dog(s)?

Mollys_mum

When each of my children were born, I dedicated a song to each of them that happened to be in the charts at the time and which meant something special. I've not been able to do that with my dogs, but I still have a song in mind whenever I am away from them:

Timber: 'I don't want to miss a thing...' (Aerosmith)

Molly: O'fortuna

Mya: - I'm working on it. ;)

Anyone else on here have a song for their heart?

Anything about females and wanting there own way would descried diva lol as for leyka it's that one that goes my girl lollipop because we call her lolly lol

I don't have a song for them, but they have their own - for some reason they both like Bohemian Rhapsody - Queen. I always have music on in the studio and when they hear the first bars of the song they will come through and lay down. My husband said I was imagining it and it was just a coincidence, until I proved it to him.

Maybe we should use if for recall training :D

Jax would be "Call me Maybe" because he's such a people lover. All he wants is to be BFF's with everyone he meets.

Kessel - Pink - Leave me alone (I'm lonely). She's happy on her own, then wants attention NOW!

Ahsoka - I'm tempted to say Superfreak by Rick James, but lets go with Star Wars Imperial March.

This was fun! I had never thought about it before

Brooke: "I'll do anything for you". Oliver twist song? Very apt for her.

Bear: fat bottom girl by queen. She's got a butt like J-Lo!

Ice: not sure. "cold as Ice" by ?foreigner? Springs to mind but that's about having a cold heart and he certainly doesn't fit the bill, so back to work on that one!

Kuma: People Are Strange - The Doors

I pick this because Kuma is just so strange and awkward lol

Koopa: You Got A Friend In Me - Randy Newman

I pick this because Koopa is just an all round good natured friendly dog who's always by your side

Tenchi: I have no clue yet but needs to be about being sneaky and mischievous haha