Timber has a bath

Mollys Dad

Timber needed a bath but is too large / strong / stubborn for us to get him in the bath so we did it in the garden. To stop him running off, he was attached to a tree with a long lead. Apart from slipping his collar twice and running inside soaking everything in his path, here are some pics:

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

@Molly's-Mum Saw this and thought of Timber. It could be worse it could be Mya shaking with her really thick luxurious coat. Richard showed it to me. Sorry I don't know how to put up the vid of it. I understand the survey was done to help improve dryers.

http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/80beats/2012/08/16/how-the-wet-dog-shake-gets-mammals-dry-in-no-time-flat/

The last time I bathed Ozzy, he was quiet, no fidgeting and no talking back, and lulled me into a sense of 'he finally gets it'. I let him out the shower without holding on to him and was quite pleased with the fact that I was dry. Hmph ...... one good shake and I was soaked, and so was the entire bathroom, walls, mirrors, floor - the lot. it took me longer to clean the bathroom than it took to bath him :D Note to self .... never trust Ozzy, he always has a plan.

Yikes, I bathe my two in the bath and then get my oldest son to carry them down stairs wrapped in towels. He wears his snowboarding gear to do it so he doesn't get wet. Even so my bathroom is soaked. I dread to think what yours was like after it had been Ozzy'd.

@Molly's-Mum Saw this and thought of Timber. It could be worse it could be Mya shaking with her really thick luxurious coat. Richard showed it to me. Sorry I don't know how to put up the vid of it. I understand the survey was done to help improve dryers.

http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/80beats/2012/08/16/how-the-wet-dog-shake-gets-mammals-dry-in-no-time-flat/

Fixed it for you: