Same husky names!

Val (Zebedee)

We were reading through threads before & came across this post:

we work ours ,will have diesel to train up when hes old enough. kavik is my leaddog. we do a few rallies but only run them for the exercise & fun. one we have that dosen't really like running much is mishka, she does it only if she feels like it on that day, she is a funny one. we train alot with the bike but with 4 dogs will have to start using the rig .

xx

[MENTION=37]rose[/MENTION] - it is just so strange seeing someone else talk about their dogs Diesel, Kavik & Mishka and we have a Diesel, Kaviq & Myshka! And apart from Diesel (mine is 9 yrs old now so won't run) the description of characters of the other 2 are the same as mine! Kav loves to run but does it solo, not sure he'd make a lead dog as he wants to play but you never know! And Myshka is so aloof, she does things on her terms in her own time! Really uncanny reading about 3 huskies belonging to someone else with the same names & almost same attributes! lol

Anyone else share a few names with other owners?

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Our first husky we called Koda

within a few months there were half a dozen

Kodas & Kodahs so we renamed her

Daughtry after the rock singer Chris Daughtry.

We rescued Darwin there are no other Darwins

Echo is our white gsd. there is a husky echo

and we have just rescued Malaki there are a couple of malakis or malachi or malakais on the forum

but on the whole our names are sort of unique(ish):)

ive hear of a few leyka's with different spellings but only ever seen one other husky called diva and she was in battersea dogs home lol xx

The first person that joins the forum with a husky called Glala or Dana gets a cake from me :D

If I rename one of ours to Glala does that count?

Looks like we are getting loads of Molly / Mollies now - 1 human and 2 furry as Thistle has been renamed Mollie