My poor Luka

LittleLuka

Well this weekend has been rough. We've had my roommates brother and girlfriend staying with us since Thursday. Well Friday they decided to let luka out of his crate. I expect if you to let my dog out for you to watch him, otherwise leave him alone.

Well they let him out and decided to not watch him and he got into the trash can in the spare bathroom.

My poor baby threw up multiple times Friday night and Saturday morning not to mention had diahrrea. I called the vet and they told me to give him unflavored pedialite and if he didn't get better to bring him in. Luckily he started feeling better last night and has eaten today.

Needless to say I am not happy. Don't let me dog out if you're not going to pay attention to him. They haven't apologized and acted like it was just luka's fault. Grrrr!!!

Now, now! Obviously it's not their fault, and Luke's just a puppy so it can't be his fault - that only leaves you! You must not have trained him to stay out of the trash or he wouldn't have gotten into it - so it's your fault! << ducking >>

It's unbelievable what some people will do or think. They must have thought they were doing him a favour by letting him out, but as you noted, common sense got out with him! Letting him out without your knowledge, at least, was not something I would have expected or tolerated from a guest.

Glad to hear that he's doing okay - and you do, I hope, realize that first paragraph was a tease!?

Now, now! Obviously it's not their fault, and Luke's just a puppy so it can't be his fault - that only leaves you! You must not have trained him to stay out of the trash or he wouldn't have gotten into it - so it's your fault! << ducking >>

It's unbelievable what some people will do or think. They must have thought they were doing him a favour by letting him out, but as you noted, common sense got out with him! Letting him out without your knowledge, at least, was not something I would have expected or tolerated from a guest.

Glad to hear that he's doing okay - and you do, I hope, realize that first paragraph was a tease!?

Haha I do al! I know it was nice they let him out but it would've been better for everyone if they had left him alone! I jut felt so sorry for him. :(

That is strange - it is supposed to be good for settling their stomachs. Natural yoghurt?

I may try that next time! He's much better tonight we just played for awhile in the backyard and he ate his dinner and his poop is finally solid! Yay! Lol I'm so glad my furbaby is feeling better!