Look at this face!

NicTurtle

Oh believe me, I'm tempted. She has a little red girl and I've been craving a red one. I've half seriously told her to hold her for me until I can see her personality. My kids are begging for her and have already decided we'd call her "Penny"

Oh believe me, I'm tempted. She has a little red girl and I've been craving a red one. I've half seriously told her to hold her for me until I can see her personality. My kids are begging for her and have already decided we'd call her "Penny"

:rofl::rofl: Craving one? That would of course be because you don't already have enough hair in your house, on your clothes, in your food, etc....ah, but I get it, you NEED a different color!!! I really do totally get it...I crave an all white one...Jessy is as close as I've come so far. Figure since the boys are about 5 years older than she is, and we don't believe in "only" huskies, the opportunity will present itself in the future at some time!

Looks like you have a red...is Sass n ot a r/w? Or is she more copper? I've always wanted all white, but Jessy needed a home...and that was far more important!

Sass is more of a copper,sadly the little minx is gradually losing her brown/ red colour,even the lovely brown stripe on her nose has faded.We have always wanted a white one too!!.As you say,we may have the chance one day,but right now I'm more than happy with the 4 I have got!:)

:rofl::rofl: Craving one? That would of course be because you don't already have enough hair in your house, on your clothes, in your food, etc....ah, but I get it, you NEED a different color!!! I really do totally get it...I crave an all white one...Jessy is as close as I've come so far. Figure since the boys are about 5 years older than she is, and we don't believe in "only" huskies, the opportunity will present itself in the future at some time!

When my OH and I were on vacation for 11 days we had 2 16 year olds doggie/house sitting and they didn't use a broom or a vacuum the entire time. The dog hair was overwhelming! I had no idea how bad it could be! I had to vacuum every item in my home and I swear I swept up enough hair to make a new dog out of. Lets not remind the husband of such things while contemplating bringing a new pack member in though! :lolman: