Another Molly?

Thistle

Hi guys,

As you know me and Nick rescued Thistle who had been abandoned, due to this the rescue centre named her Thistle. But she doesn't respond to it at all... So we have been just trying random names to see if she responds to any... And as there are so many Mollys on here, we gave it a go and her head shot up and she went straight to Nick....

We have since tried Dolly, Polly and Holly but she isn't interested everytime we say Molly she always looks to us as if waiting for a command.

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515m using Tapatalk 2

It's a big change from Thistle and we have set up here as Thistle and her tag, vets and microchip all say Thistle but Molly can just be her nickname or something :P

Should be pretty easy to change just ring them up n explain

Sent from my ST18i using Forum Runner

It's a big change from Thistle and we have set up here as Thistle and her tag, vets and microchip all say Thistle but Molly can just be her nickname or something :P

Err ok lol so what name on the signature??

Err ok lol so what name on the signature??

Lol forgot about that. Could you put Mollie please. We are going to call her Mollie from now on but will spell it with 'ie' so it's a little bit different from all the others on here :)

Lol forgot about that. Could you put Mollie please. We are going to call her Mollie from now on but will spell it with 'ie' so it's a little bit different from all the others on here :)

ok well i had an idea that tied in with the name thistle but it will still look good and i shall still do the same idea. but with mollie as the name

ok well i had an idea that tied in with the name thistle but it will still look good and i shall still do the same idea. but with mollie as the name

That sounds great... Can't wait to see it

Oh my god that is gorgeous absolutely love it thank you so much

im glad you like it.

I took the photo myself last year when I went to Birdworld lol.

I took some lovely ones of the thistles. I think they are so pretty.

do you know how to add it?