Been Gone for Months, Just Came Back!

tgainsbrough

Hello again everyone! :D

When I was last here, I had asked everyone questions about getting a husky and what to do about it. Well the reason I was gone was because I got a husky puppy! Her name is Kora! :D

Now as all of you know, puppies take up all of your time. But not just that she has had so many accidents that she has kept me busy! She has now officially injured all for of her legs in some way or another. The first one (back left) she got it caught in a mechanized rocking chair. The second (front left) my brother tripped and dropped her as he was carrying her and she hurt her elbow. The third (front right) was a gash on her paw from my next door neighbor's dog. And finally, just happened, (back right) her broke her toe jumping up some steps. My goodness!

On a happier note, she is doing amazing other wise. She loves training, and I just have her in puppy classes for socialization. She has been doing pretty well with other dogs but still seems to be a little scared/aggressive. I think that was because of the gash she got (which was an accident and not aggression from the other dog) that caused her to get scared. As of now she doesn't seem to have problems passing by dogs, but just greeting them face to face.

After the first month we had her I knew she was special. (Now I don't mean special as in how everyone loves their dogs, because of course she is special.) She was eager to learn and is very close to me. One day I was leaving to go to the store with my fiance and I didn't feel well. I told him to turn around and take me home. My anemia was acting up again. She recognized I was having a problem and almost tore down a fence and a door trying to get to me. When I collapsed on the floor in the kitchen she wouldn't stop licking me. She is now in training to be my service dog. While I have needed a service dog for a while for many reasons everything was stopping me from getting one, I guess this was why. She is absolutely happy to help out and has so much fun doing so. She loves receiving items I need and opening and closing doors.

That's pretty much all that has been missed minus the millions of pictures. :P