Bath time.

Nfored

Every time my daughter takes a bath, Khan jumps in and baths with her, honestly I think it he just wants her toys but meh in the end the result is the same wet puppy. Anyone else have a dog that wants to join you in the tub? I used to have a dog named bub and he was forever banded from the bathroom because he would drink the water off the show curtain while you showered. One time he decided to try and drink the water off my bottom; to say the least I was not pleasantly surprised.

Even when no one is showing I will randomly find khan in the tub just hanging out not laying not sitting just standing in the tub.

As a puppy Ozzy would climb in, no matter who was in the bath, even when it was empty he would climb in and play with the bath plug, or drag all his toys in there and play. Nowadays, he climbs in and goes to sleep, probably to get away from Micah :) He has some very funny sleeping/hiding places :D

Tubs in general are nice and cold which might be the attraction when there's no water. When there is, well never forget that alot of huskies, and dogs actually, love water! It even better when there's a playmate in the water.

Just keep an eye out that no puppy eats the soap or drinks soapy water, thats bad for the tummy.

Kinda wish Blue loved the tub, but he hates water, doesnt even like the rain.