Oh no! *shakes head*

calvinandmommy

Not a fan of TMZ but....

http://www.tmz.com/2012/08/21/prince-harry-naked-photos-nude-vegas-hotel-party/ :duh:

This honestly makes me sad to see this. But I guess it as time for somebody in the family to mess up.

I have a feeling that his mother would do some serious butt kicking if she was around still.

And I also have a feeling that who ever took and released these pictures is not going to be having a nice life after this.:@ If I had pictures like this of Harry nobody would ever see them...Why would you want to share such pictures when you could just keep them all to your self:P I know I would :redface1:

He's doing nothing any other single lad in the forces would do given the opportunity. (cept with a lot more money available) Lol and rosemary hit the nail on the head. Whoever sold the pics will not be trusted again. Although its more likely one of the girls they picked up :/

I admit, I do have to laugh at the Prince being caught at just being a normal guy! Like [MENTION=1752]Povodny[/MENTION] said, he isn't doing anything that most of us haven't done already except, he is a prince of the Kingdom and he caught with his pants .... off!

I can't fault them for ( trying to be ) normal folk, it must be the pits to have to live up to grandmas "expectations" all the time. The boys have actually done a good job at keeping personal life and royal life apart.

and ... whoever did take and pass those pictures on - that was NOT nice! In the long run it's going to cost more than (s)he got, I'd be thinking.

I just read that he was on his way back to England. I am guessing he is about to hear it from Grandma. I can def see her being the one to get mad at him and not Charles. I hope whoever took and sold those pictures does not end up with their name in the press somehow. That would probably make them happy and give them more time in the spot light. And I def don't blame Harry for trying to be normal...heck he is always treated like the spare tire so why not try to be normal.

I really don't understand why girls won't stay with him....I mean come on he obviously knows how to have fun lol.

I hope whoever took and sold those pictures does not end up with their name in the press somehow.

she was named and pictured yesterday because she was approaching many outlets to sell them on to. hopefully the trollop will fail, cos much as it is a nice arse im really not that interested in seeing it, let alone spending big bucks to

The part I read said they met these girls in the hotel foyer I wonder if this was the girls plan all along, a cheap stint to try and make money

Would not surprise me at all. I knew as soon as I saw the pictures before I read the story that some little trollop did this. I hope people will hate her now but unfortunately most people will praise her. I agree it is a nice rear but I don't want to see it at the cost of embarrassing the Prince. Besides I still stand by if I was that girl there would be no way those pictures would be getting out...they would be all mine...:hehe: