How does your husky greet you?

BlueWolf

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shes made some progress. She's taking herself off the couch occasionally in preference to the cooler floor. She's starting to eat some rice and her breathing is normal. She's become very thin. You can feel it rather than see it more so now the ascites has gone down on her belly but her legs are still a little puffy. I'm a lot more hopeful and less despairing this week. Couldn't look at her without getting upset last week she was so very poorly. I'd glance up and she'd be so still I'd think she'd stopped breathing. Without getting ahead of ourselves. I think she may be making another miraculous comeback. No idea how she's managed it. But I really think she may have turned the corner :)

Not tempting fate. Still a month at least before I'll be sure

Phew,That is very encouraging and reassuring to hear.:).Don't want to jinx anything either,so for now I just hope she will continue to improve for you,what a little fighter she must be.x

All 3 of mine are crated when we're not home but when we first come home sometimes Kuma will bark or woo. He starts getting excited and wants to go out. When we open the crate door he's usually bursting with energy and bounding about. This is pretty much how they others act as well.

If its guests Kuma and Tenchi tend to hide until the visitors settle in but Koopa just bounds up and wants to be petted. If its someone Kuma and Tenchi knows they will calmly approach them for a pat.

diva woo's and then lays down ( they are crated when im out ) and waits to be let out her crate then she will sit at my feet for fuss, leyka on the other hand she screams like the end of the world is happening jump round the crate like a loon aswell lol

The howling starts as soon as I park on the drive. When I open the door the barking starts. Then the door won't open more than a few inches as Timber's fat head is in the way, so keen to greet me that he won't let me open the door properly. Once inside, they all barge past each other to say hello, lots of noise and bouncing. Then the girls go and have a celebratory fight until T breaks it up. It can be the same however long or short I have been away for

Panda is crated, he will bark once he hears the key turned and door opened.

Once im close enough to the crate he will turn and spin in circles inside until the crates opened then he bursts out to the back door.

Maybe he just needs to go potty! ahaha

It depends.

Sometimes he just wags his tail, ears back, sniffing me everywhere. (normal greeting)

Other times he yells at or 'scolds' me (wooo wooooooorrrrrr!) if I leave, and then come back, without saying goodbye. Still the tail wagging, but ears forward.

And other times he just ignores me and smells any bags I'm carrying in...! (grocery bags, etc.) [Jerk greeting!]

As soon as I walk in the door mine begin leaping on the back door as if they can get in the house if they can just reach high enough in the air. I open the door and a whirlwind of woooo-ing huskies runs around our house for about 2 minutes. Then one finds a rawhide chew and flops down, the other gets in my way and demands attention and the third starts looking for food - sniffing counters, sniffing dog bowls, making it really obvious that she might have starved to death over the last 4 hours.