Hi all

mutley

I'm not a husky owner but am definatley interested in becoming one, hence joining your forum to learn all I can from this wonderful resource. I live in Guernsey (Channel Islands) and am limited to my access to huskies so most of my research in the first instance is going to be through the internet.

I look forward to talking to and learning from you all :)

Hi Nigel, welcome to Husky Owners - well done on doing your research first :)

As you have probably read, huskies are slightly different to other breeds, but if you have done your research, as you are doing, you know what to expect. That sounds ominous, but it really isn't meant to be, they are a wonderful and friendly breed, they just need an owner who understands them.

Good luck in your search :)

Hiya Nigel, welcome to the forum :wave:

I wish more people would do their homework on this wonderful breed and what better way than joining in with us daft lot?? Feel free to have a wander round the place - if there's something you want to know, post up, there's loads of owners around who will give you first hand experience answers!