Bank Holiday

Val (Zebedee)

unfortunately it is only an English bank holiday and our kids have just gone back to school this week so we are all at work/school on Monday except hubby who's work follow English bank holidays so he is off . Hope you all have a great weekend whatever you are doing though and that the weather is kind.

I hate bank holidays - I don't have the car this bank holiday because my brother's home, so I had to beg my new boss for next Monday off, and also beg someone for a lift into work on Sunday. Wouldn't have been so much of a hassle if it weren't a bank holiday =/

unfortunately it is only an English bank holiday and our kids have just gone back to school this week so we are all at work/school on Monday except hubby who's work follow English bank holidays so he is off . Hope you all have a great weekend whatever you are doing though and that the weather is kind.

Really?? Your kids go back to school early compared to English schools then. Do they have 6 weeks off? That is a pain - so you have no more Bank Hols until Christmas now? wow ........ :(

Louise is at her mum's but Matthew is here - planning a family day today - playing board games etc walk with the pooches after tea and cleaning sunday and doing my washing

Monday i'm cleaning out both snakes and Dave

how exciting is my life lol

What are you up to Val?