The Pawpack Huskies !! Run to ME!!

basketcase687

Love, love, love....they are all so happy all the time! I'm so glad they have good recall. We learned the hard way this past Friday...lost a piece of the fence. Jack and Andy came right back, Jessy was gone for 5 hours! It was devastating...and had I seen the fence had blown out, they would have never gone out in the yard (it was 3 a.m.).

Brilliant karen ,love it and you must have worked hard with them ,gorgeous huskies and look's a gorgeous place where you live,might have to pay you a visit one day lol:)

Don't know about working hard with them,but do know it was hard work making the video(Or so my daughter tells me!!):rolleyes:.Apparently I had far too many little clips on my mobile!!

Great video, bet the golfers love you :confused: [ATTACH=CONFIG]58306[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]58306[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]58306[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]58306[/ATTACH](sorry, part of it looks like a golf course)

Aww,Thank you,and 10/10 for observation!! It IS a golf course,but we have learnt through our mistakes to only let them off lead when no one is playing ie late evening!!.(Had a few occasions where they have shot off to say hello to golfers in the middle of a game....Ooops!!):rolleyes:

Aww,Thank you,and 10/10 for observation!! It IS a golf course,but we have learnt through our mistakes to only let them off lead when no one is playing ie late evening!!.(Had a few occasions where they have shot off to say hello to golfers in the middle of a game....Ooops!!):rolleyes:

post-3916-13586070224354_thumb.gifSorry, I was being sarcastic when I said "bet the golfers love you", I meant the

post-3916-13586070224417_thumb.gif

Still a great video :P