Huskies and advertising

Removed #2

I don't like how they seem to be using huskies more in advertising. It'll bring more mainstream attention to the breed. That equals en masse poor ownership, poor breeding, and poor huskies.... :(

But, anyways, I think she's crazy to try to walk the huskies in high heels! LOL Photoshopped.

my huskies were used in a photoshoot....

i turned up to find a very pretty girl in gothic lingerie and stupidly high heels wanting to hold my huskies!!!!

i warned the photographer before hand that my dogs pull and dont stand still for long periods.....

still this girl was determined and i gave her the leads..... crouching below camera to keep the dogs focus on me...

darwin didnt wanna stand still and kept pulling her and daughtry was not about to be hugged by a half naked stranger!!!!!

i havent emailed the photographer to see if they could use any of the pix but wow....

the girl must have been wearing 5 inch heels and wanted huskies to hold!!!!!!

That is a lovely outfit - if I was still working, I would love to have it in my closet.

The other day on the beach there was a woman walking her two identical huskies (approximately a year old) on the paved section. She must have just come out of church. She was dressed to the nines - with heels - and her huskies behaved perfectly. I was VERY envious of the control she had, heels and all :)

@Dave

Sounds like you might be making a challenge for the October camp. Best be bringing those heels along!

Think of all the money the forum could raise for the April camp. Anyone who wants to watch can pay $1 to get the video on youtube....

ooh now theres an idea except for he may not be going to oct camp i dont think