Hiya

DanniiCosh

Hiya i'm Dannii and have a 3 yr old sibe called Jade. We currently live in suffolk but are hoping and praying that we'll be getting a posting to the lincolnshire area in the very very near future. I have 3 children (including the husband) and Jade is my calming influence and sanity lol We are in a bit of situation at the moment though and are desperately trying to find a temporary foster home for her due to neighbours repeatedly complaining to the defence estates people about her having escaped 5 times (in 2 years so not exactly frequently) and we have been given until 31st aug to rehome or we'll be served an eviction notice and my husband will be charged (he's military). So bad times in our house at the minute. Any help is much appreciated :) Look forward to chatting to you all soon

welcome to the pack ' date=' sorry to hear your having issues with jade escaping , do u know HOW she is getting out?[/quote']

Yeah the first time my little boy let her out (he's 4 so couldn't blame him really), the 2nd time i was feeding my youngest in the livingroom and she managed to open the back door and let her self out, the 3rd time she managed to get the chain off the back door (not a sliding one, the chain link with the flat plate in the middle of it). The time after that hubby forgot to lock the back door before we nipped out and the last time she jumped out the window while i took my little boy next door to play with his friend, was only gone 5 min! Now we put her in a crate when we're out and put a bungee around the doors as she can also get out of crates! She is far too clever for her own good! Even though we have took extra measures to prevent escaping the housing officer for defence estates has said we still have to rehome her :(