Attacked by a killer yorkie!!!!!!!!!

Storm Angel n Auroras Mum

:arghh::angry::banghead::angry2::rant:

so angry right now, I think the adrenalin is still running through my body.

Just got back from the walk from hell.

Both dogs were walking nicely back home on their head collars.

And as we approached a house that has an agressive yorkie in it (it attacks the door and has gone through a pane of window glass before to get to us).

A van pulled up and the woman opened the door, "oh crap I thought thats bad timing".

umm yeah, she tried to stop it coming out and it got past her legs and started trying to attack my two.

Both had their head collars on, with hiindsight I should have removed them so they had proper defence in their mouths.

I didnt try to stop them defending to be honest, I know thats bad but its a fast thinking position to be in. The adrenalin had me so mucked up I didnt know what to do.

In the end she got hold of it and yelled to me "keep walking up the bloody road dont stand there!!!"

she got back "it was your f£$%%$g dog that attacked mine in the first f£$%$£g place!!!!!!!!!!

:angry::arghh::rollingpin:

stupid old bat.

Both mine are fine by the way, sorry should have put that first lol.

:redface1:

Hers? I dunno I think so I dont think mine hurt it as they arent agressive at all. There was just a lot of growling and barking.

Is a nice relaxing stroll with the pups too much to ask for these days!! Strongly dislike small aggressive dogs - Luka isn't aggressive at all, but he will pin them down and mouth with some growling, I just leave him to it until the owner comes over and removes his dog...

Is this the same one that tried to jump through the glass that time on the meet we had round your way!!??? It smashed the glass if it was the same one!

YES storm it was the exact same one!!!!!!!!!!

lol

Molls I would have but it was an old woman :S

I am thinking of reporting it yes. I know who it is that owns it and i think she has grandchildren and im sure its fine with people but dogs, nu uh.

Alex says the silly woman should have secured the dog behind another door before even opening the door!

hes also concerned that she may try to say mine attacked hers.

I think you should report it, the proper response the lady should have had was "I'm so sorry", not blaming your dogs for the whole thing. I know I would have been apologising if my dog escaped and started attacking other dogs!

It just amazes me how we all manage to properly restrain our huskies and she can't actually stop a tiny dog from escaping her house?

I mean, if you own a dog, you shouldn't open the front door anyway unless your dog is behind another door.

I think you should report it, the proper response the lady should have had was "I'm so sorry", not blaming your dogs for the whole thing. I know I would have been apologising if my dog escaped and started attacking other dogs!

It just amazes me how we all manage to properly restrain our huskies and she can't actually stop a tiny dog from escaping her house?

I mean, if you own a dog, you shouldn't open the front door anyway unless your dog is behind another door.

I know right? and to top it off it is right on a road too!

Crumbs!!! Glad you, Angel and Storm are alright. I know what you mean about head collar. It concerns me sometimes about Raya - that she wears her muzzle. If another dog were to attack her then she would have no way of defending herself, but I would do whatever is in my power to protect her, even if it meant getting bitten (I'm sure a lot would). Not what you're expecting from something so small !!

Raya is MUCH better now, but even when she snaps at another dog with her muzzle on I say sorry and look really embarassed. I hate people thinking I can't control my dog. :oops

Glad you managed to say something back too. It sort of goes from this: :eek: to this :angry1:

Good for you for sticking up for yourself and the husky doogles!

i've never liked little dogs. i know they're not all the same but a lot of them have aggressive personalities. Luka hasn't experienced anything like that yet so i have no idea how he would react. glad your two are okay! that woman is an idiot, to put it bluntly.

Wow what a horrible situation. The lady and yorkie need to be reported. I don;t care what size it is a dangerous dog is a dangerous dog. I hate when owners of small dogs let their little dogs do things like this and act ill behaved. Makes all little dog owners look bad. I would never let Tenchi get away with something I wouldn't let my big dogs get away with.

Funny and kind of sad she tells you it's your dogs' fault that they started it. :(

I get fed up on my walks with Ghost whenever I see small dogs. 8/10 owners let their small dogs bark at Ghost, and then only some of the owners call their dogs off. I understand they're scared but hey letting Ghost know your exact position won't really help you, lol. :D

Sadly, my mom's sister(well and her daughter - my cousin) have a York and it's one of the most spoiled dogs eveeeer. Barks all the time. Be it home alone, at my grandma's place when we have a family session, you hear it before you see it, lol. And when my mom returned home from Ireland (worked and lived there) she brought her cockerspaniel, her sister told her that her York hates cockers. The truth is if it were any other breed, he'd hate 'em too. :D

But glad to hear you and your dogs are okay, if it could break window, I wouldn't want to know what it is capable of doing.:eek:

I can sympathise with you....

I've just moved to a nice new area. Really nice place to walk dogs and there are a lot of dog owners on the residential estate. Trouble is that a lot of them are small terriers. Absolutely pain in the arse!

If I had a husky who behaved as badly as most small terriers I'd have people calling the RSPCA or Police on me for sure! People seem to be blind to aggression or anti-social behaviour in a small dogs - they seem to think it's fine because the dogs small.