Which walking belt?

kerry_lapworth

Seeing another post on here has reminded me..I think it's about time I bought a walking belt for myself and Raya.

I have always had her on an extendable lead because of her behaviour. She's a LOT better now and it would be nice to get one for husky meets etc.

Does any one have any suggestions as to which ones are good / what to avoid?

Thanks! Your help is greatly appreciated. :D

Seeing another post on here has reminded me..I think it's about time I bought a walking belt for myself and Raya.

I have always had her on an extendable lead because of her behaviour. She's a LOT better now and it would be nice to get one for husky meets etc.

Does any one have any suggestions as to which ones are good / what to avoid?

Thanks! Your help is greatly appreciated. :D

Sass

There are several preferred makes on here. We have a SASS and love it, but we have not tried the other makes so cannot comment on them. Make sure it has a really wide belt to spread the load caused by the dogs pulling! Don't get a jogging belt with pouches etc for odds n ends that are quite common on Amazon / Ebay etc - they don't spread the load and I don't like the look of the part you attach the dogs to.

Some of the proper belts can be custom built to include pouches / attachment loops for other accessories if you want

Thanks to everyone for your comments ! I've only got Raya (for now!) ;) - I'll have a look at all suggestions. There seems to be a lot of love for the Sass belt. I have a harness made for Raya from Indi-dog which is fab. I may consider getting 2 belts.

Thanks for taking the time to help me. I've had Raya almost 3 years and it's about time I got one. I haven't before as her behaviour was somewhat unpredictable. It's a lot better now !